Your Doctor and IC

If there was one common dream among IC patients, it’s working with a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor who could treat all of their pelvic ills: the bladder, the pelvic floor, the bowel and, of course, the reproductive tract.


In the past you would still be working with a couple of different specialists to help you find relief.  Thankfully, a small but growing number of urologists and urogynecologists are moving in that direction.


Dr. Spurlock is one of these urogynecologists that understands IC and how it affects your life.  At the offices of John W. Spurlock, M.D., we specialize in the treatment of IC and its related effects, and can help you get back to being healthy.  If you are having any kind of bladder pain, discomfort or any abnormal function – give us a call today and let’s get you feeling better!